15 February 2008

Ohgie McGee trying to fit in in India

Well my first game was great, but the last two games have been .. well not so hot. My shooting is still decent but I am only getting a few shots. I wonder if the coach might think I was a passing PG even though all the workouts with him comments were made about how good a shooter I was. Maybe this is an attempt to help me grown in my game.

We have been blowing out competition easy enough so maybe I am being kept as a "secrete weapon". I am also getting only 3 quarters of play. Strangely, playing 3 quarters a game is more stressful and tiring for me. I wonder if I just get in a groove by the 4th. The kid they have coming in for me really has not done a whole lot with the time he has been given. Maybe I will get longer play time as the coach sees the production difference.

It is hard to stay motivated when things are not going as you expect. If your looking to find some motivating statements from famous people, check out http://www.focusdep.com

No comments: