31 May 2008

Ohgie McGee Lets the team down in a close one

Ah, what can I say? It was not my night for shooting for sure. I went 4/13 from the floor and 0/4 from 3pt land. A combined 4/17... arggggg. Shooting that poor can be acceptable if I was getting to the line and shooting some free throws, but tonight I did not even get to the line once! I managed a few steals and some assists, but basically I was in a fog out there tonight. If we were getting blown out, it probably would not have been noticeable, but tonight's game was close. We lost by 17. If I had hit 8 of those 13 misses or went to the line a few time ... ah the what if thoughts can kill ya.

At least I was not the only one out there stinking it up. We still did not have a PF presence on the court. At PF we shot 0/5 although he was responsible for 9 assists which is very nice. Still between PF and PG we missed 22 shots and that is not cool at all.

Want to catch up with the league and find out what is going down? Come check things out at http://talkdep.com and read up on all the forum business going on. Thousands of people around the world have been there reading up on Cyberdunk and other cool topics.

No comments: